3 in stock
Wild Environment Science-Test Tube Chemistry Set
- 50+ REAL SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - We want kids to practice authentic science in the comfort of their homes! Our Test Tube Chemistry Lab experiments are perfect for 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-year-olds.
- LEARN HOW CHEMISTRY HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT - Discover how scientists use green chemistry to measure chemical gasses in the air, create eco-friendly chemicals, generate electricity and more!
- HANDS-ON LEARNING - Children learn best by using their hands! They will create a test tube lava lamp, solid Copper metal, climbing water, dyed wool, invisible gas and much more.
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS - Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- SO MUCH VALUE - Included are 24 components that come in resealable containers. Some household items are also required, such as dishwashing liquid, ice cubes and table salt.
- BECOME A SCIENTIST - Kids will conduct experiments to learn about density, diffusion, emulsion, pH, invisible gases and reactions involving the metals Copper and Zinc!
- PROGRESSION OF STEM SKILLS INLCUDED – Step-by-step starter activities guarantee success. Learn basic skills such as measuring with a pipette before conducting the experiments.
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS - WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA). Our products are recognized internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.