1 in stock
The New York Public Library Puzzle 1000 pcs
- 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: A fun challenge for children, adults, and families the 1000-piece puzzle captures a lively New York City winter scene on Fifth Avenue in front of The New York Public Library. The finished puzzle measures 27” x 20” so doesn’t require too much space to put together.
- COLORFUL ARTWORK: The Michael Storrings New York Public Library Puzzle features a New York City winter scene on Fifth Avenue in front of the New York Public Library.
- STURDY STORAGE BOX: The compact 11. 5” x 8. 5” x 1. 5” matte-finish storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces stored together and free from damage. Also makes a great gift!
- PUZZLE ART: Award-winning designer, illustrator, and creative director Michael Storrings created the artwork depicted in this puzzle. The box includes an insert with more information about the artist as well as a full image of the puzzle art.
- BRINGING ART INTO EVERYDAY LIFE: For over 40 years, Galison has worked to bring art into everyday life with award-winning collections of stationery and gift products with a focus on collaborating with new artists and illustrators.