- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Start Spanish language-learning early with bingo! Kids practice pronouncing and remembering basic Spanish words as they play a fun game of bingo.
- GAMES THAT GROW: Kids engage their memory and language-learning skills as they play. Every round introduces new basic vocabulary, from household objects to food and clothing items. Instructions for several game play options are included to increase the difficulty as kids improve!
- HOW TO PLAY: Reach into the bag and pull out a Spanish word token with a picture of the meaning on the other side — if you have a match, you’re on your way to BINGO! Use the pronunciation guide to say it out loud.
- HEART & SOUL: Peaceable Kingdom products inspire cooperation, kindness and caring with meaningful board games, toys, and activities. Build connections as you practice teamwork through imaginative play!
- DETAILS: 6 double-sided playing boards, 50 word tokens, 72 plastic chips, drawstring bag, rules & pronunciation card. For 2-6 players. (For ages 5 and up)